SEA, SUMMER 2022
Small dogs (10 kg max, accompanied by a health certificate) are allowed at:
- The Calaserena Village, Sardinia
- The Is Serenas Badesi Village, Sardinia
- The Serenè Village, Calabria
- The Sibari Green Village, Calabria
- The Torreserena Village, Apulia
- The Valentino Village, Apulia
- The Calanè Village, Apulia
- The Serenusa Village, Sicily
- The 5- Star Alborèa Ecolodge Resort, Apulia
Your dog will stay in the garden of your Classic room (at the Calanè Resort the room is a Standard one) equipped with a dog bed and bowls for food and water, and may walk around the village in the reserved areas and on specific paths (at Alborèa Ecolodge Resort not at the restaurant, amphitheater and square), wearing a leash. Only one dog per room is allowed. Dog food is not provided. The number of places is limited and no other animals are allowed, or dogs of heavier weight. Customers who will stay with the dog will be required to comply with the regulations sent during the booking confirmation phase.
At the Kalidria Hotel & Thalasso SPA dogs are allowed up to 10 kg. No other animals or dogs of heavier weight are allowed. The dog will stay on the terrace of the Classic or Superior rooms and can circulate only in reserved areas and on dedicated routes (for example not in the restaurant, amphitheater and square), with a leash.
SNOW, WINTER 2021/2022
At The Sansicario Majestic Hotel in Piedmont, we cannot accept pets.